Monday, August 15, 2011

India India ...what to eat ...??




                                           SalahWarin Jaijuntuck  Time to travel  to  India  July 2011

Her woodcarvings derive from the faith and respect for the Maha Ganesh, the god and symbol of the teacher who gave his blessing to artists. Her faith helped to accomplish the hard and tedious work.




For all artists, the exhibition is an inspiration. I personally loved and respected the Ganesh, the symbols of all arts. If I draw pictures representing myself, I would try to draw the Ganesh. At first it was hard because I had to find images from the legends of the Ganesh. One day, I put some color on the wood, not cutting the wood. I had to demonstrate this to audiences in the traveling artist project. The moment I turned back to see the wood, I saw the Ganesh like a  transparent body. At that time I was not so sure about this. Maybe I was so tired but I got more motivation to complete that work. In only a half a day the work was done. That day I sold my artworks and thought that the Ganesh blessed me.





                                          




























                         Then one day I had a chance to India


                                                  
                                        Not only Durga or Kali  I wanted to see Indian food 




































































































































































































Great smell ..:))








                                                            Chicken Biryani













































                   It is believed that my paradise is in India 


                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Temp song